My highlights included
- seeing the Hogwort’s team at their finest;
- hearing Chris Flynn’s piece, ‘Falcon Vs. Monkey (Falcon Wins)’, at Josephine’s launch;
- For those of you who don’t know who Chris Flynn is, he runs a small publishing company called Falcon Vs. Monkey (Falcon Wins). Apparently a lot of people ask him how the name came about, so he decided to write an origins story which featured pilgrims, bandits, falcons, and (naturally) monkeys.
- listening to Thomas Benjamin Guerney’s epic rhyming sci-fi audio drama on the way to work; and
- convincing a girl who had bought a stack of Voiceworks magazines to part with ten more dollars for some awesome Brow action.
Speaking of Brow action, I had better put up some photos of the July 17th launch while I still have reliable internet. Hopefully, this week will be equally thrilling (and internet friendly).